What must be considered?
- Basic Info (Location, Start time, Route ...)
- Who is involved?
- take introductions of Partners & Supporters into account! (Speaker usw.)
 Protest Motto
- "STOPP ACTA" (The name of the registered protest might be different)
 Protest Registration
- Who registers the protest?
- If it is a Facebook event, is it registered? (can usually be done at the "regulatory agency"/"public order office")
- What legal form applies when registering a protest?
- If you for example register it as "Confederation against ACTA" all attending parties are responsible
- If you register it as a protest by your party, only your party is responsible
 Protest Organisation
- Add contact person email and Twitter into the wiki http://wiki.stoppacta-protest.info
- TODO: TRANSLATE ME - Es muss geklärt werden, ob in allen Städten ein EA Ausschuss zur Verfügung steht! (Rechtlicher Beistand bei Polizeieingriff etc.)
- Depending on the City a protest needs a certain amount of "stewards" (eg: 5 stewards on 100 demonstrators)
- Guideline: HowTo-Demo (German, know a English page, add it here please)
- Keep Partners & Supporters up to date!
- Send daily reports to firstname.lastname@example.org (report problems!)
- Organise speakers. Templates for speeches can be found here
 Material, Flyer & Placards
- Can be found here and here.
- If you created Flyer or Placards your self, please mail them to email@example.com, so we can share them. Thanks!
- Check finances for Material, Flyer & Placards
- Create your own ToDo list to make sure not to forget anything!